Sec. Pharmacology of Anti-Cancer Drugs
Corrigendum: NLRP3 Overexpression Associated With Poor Prognosis and Presented as an Effective Therapeutic Target in Osteosarcoma
- 1Department of Rehabilitation, The First Affiliated Hospital of Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou, China
- 2Department of Orthopedics, The First Affiliated Hospital of Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou, China
- 3Fujian Orthopedics Research Institution, The First Affiliated Hospital of Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou, China
- 4Department of Nephrology, Shanghai East Hospital, School of Medicine, Tongji University, Shanghai, China
- 5Department of Orthopedics, The People’s Hospital of Jiangmen City, Southern Medical University, Jiangmen, China
- 6Department of Nursing, The First Affiliated Hospital of Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou, China
by Huang, Z., Chen, H., Wang, S., Wei, H., Wang, X., Shen, R., Wang, Y., Lin, R., and Lin, J. (2021). Front. Pharmacol. 12:724923. doi: 10.3389/fphar.2021.724923
In the original article, there was a mistake in Figure 3 as published. In the process of rearranging our published articles, we found a problem by accident that the tubulin blots in Figure 3B were mistakenly uploaded. The corrected Figure 3 appears below.
FIGURE 3. Knockdown of NLRP3 gene and cell viability changes in 143B and U2OS cells (A) Infection efficiency of lentivirus in 143B and U2OS cells (B) Interference effect of 143B and U2OS cells verified by western blot analysis (C) Th changes of cell viability in 143B and U2OS cells after NLRP3 knockdown detected by CCK-8. The experiments were conducted in triplicate.
The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article, or claim that may be made by its manufacturer, is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
Keywords: osteosarcoma, prognosis, NLRP3, CY-09, lentivirus
Citation: Huang Z, Chen H, Wang S, Wei H, Wang X, Shen R, Wang Y, Lin R and Lin J (2021) Corrigendum: NLRP3 Overexpression Associated With Poor Prognosis and Presented as an Effective Therapeutic Target in Osteosarcoma. Front. Pharmacol. 12:753231. doi: 10.3389/fphar.2021.753231
Received: 04 August 2021; Accepted: 18 August 2021;
Published: 02 September 2021.
Approved by:Frontiers Editorial Office, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright © 2021 Huang, Chen, Wang, Wei, Wang, Shen, Wang, Lin and Lin. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Jianhua Lin, Jianhual@126.com