Corrigendum: Validation of the Spanish Version of the Yale Food Addiction Scale 2.0 (YFAS 2.0) and Clinical Correlates in a Sample of Eating Disorder, Gambling Disorder and Healthy Control Participants
- 1Ciber Fisiopatología Obesidad y Nutrición, Instituto Salud Carlos III, Barcelona, Spain
- 2Departament de Psicobiologia i Metodologia, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
- 3Department of Psychiatry, University Hospital of Bellvitge-IDIBELL, Barcelona, Spain
- 4Department of Clinical Sciences, School of Medicine and Health Sciences, University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
- 5Department of Psychology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, United States
- 6CIBER Salud Mental, Instituto Salud Carlos III, Barcelona, Spain
- 7Laboratory of Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology, Research Area, Complejo Hospitalario Universitario de Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, Spain
- 8Department of Physiology, CIMUS, University of Santiago de Compostela-Instituto de Investigación Sanitaria, Santiago de Compostela, Spain
A corrigendum on
Validation of the Spanish Version of the Yale Food Addiction Scale 2.0 (YFAS 2.0) and Clinical Correlates in a Sample of Eating Disorder, Gambling Disorder, and Healthy Control Participants
by Granero, R., Jiménez-Murcia, S., Gearhardt, A. N., Agüera, Z., Aymamí, N., Gómez-Peña, M., et al. (2018). Front. Psychiatry 9:208. doi: 10.3389/fpsyt.2018.00208
An author name was incorrectly spelled as “Ashley N. Gerhardt.” The correct spelling is “Ashley N. Gearhardt.” The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way.
The original article has been updated.
Conflict of Interest Statement
The authors declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Keywords: eating disorders, food addiction, gambling disorder, psychometric properties, validation, YFAS 2.0
Citation: Granero R, Jiménez-Murcia S, Gearhardt AN, Agüera Z, Aymamí N, Gómez-Peña M, Lozano-Madrid M, Mallorquí-Bagué N, Mestre-Bach G, Neto-Antao MI, Riesco N, Sánchez I, Steward T, Soriano-Mas C, Vintró-Alcaraz C, Menchón JM, Casanueva FF, Diéguez C and Fernández-Aranda F (2018) Corrigendum: Validation of the Spanish Version of the Yale Food Addiction Scale 2.0 (YFAS 2.0) and Clinical Correlates in a Sample of Eating Disorder, Gambling Disorder and Healthy Control Participants. Front. Psychiatry 9:321. doi: 10.3389/fpsyt.2018.00321
Received: 25 June 2018; Accepted: 27 June 2018;
Published: 12 July 2018.
Edited and reviewed by: Frontiers in Psychiatry, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright © 2018 Granero, Jiménez-Murcia, Gearhardt, Agüera, Aymamí, Gómez-Peña, Lozano-Madrid, Mallorquí-Bagué, Mestre-Bach, Neto-Antao, Riesco, Sánchez, Steward, Soriano-Mas, Vintró-Alcaraz, Menchón, Casanueva, Diéguez and Fernández-Aranda. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.