Volume 11 - 2020 | https://doi.org/10.3389/fpsyt.2020.00283
Corrigendum: A Multicenter Phase II RCT to Compare the Effectiveness of EMDR Versus TAU in Patients With a First-Episode Psychosis and Psychological Trauma: A Protocol Design
- 1Centre Forum Research Unit, Institut de Neuropsiquiatria i Addiccions (INAD), Parc de Salut Mar, Barcelona, Spain
- 2IMIM (Hospital del Mar Medical Research Institute), Barcelona, Spain
- 3CIBERSAM, Madrid, Spain
- 4Department of Psychiatry and Forensic Medicine, School of Medicine, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
- 5Institut de Neuropsiquiatria i Addiccions (INAD), Hospital del Mar, Barcelona, Spain
- 6Institut d’Investigacions Biomèdiques August Pi i Sunyer (IDIBAPS), Barcelona, Spain
- 7Department of Psychosis Studies, Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience, King’s College London, London, United Kingdom
- 8Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Centre for Psychiatry Research, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
- 9Mental Health Department, Vic Hospital Consortium, Barcelona, Spain
- 10University Hospital Mutua Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain
by Valiente-Gómez A, Pujol N, Moreno-Alcázar A, Radua J, Monteagudo-Gimeno E, Gardoki-Souto I, Hogg B, Álvarez MJ, Safont G, Lupo W, Pérez V., Amann BL and the FEP-EMDR Research Group (2020). Front. Psychiatry 10:1023. doi: 10.3389/fpsyt.2019.01023
An author’s name was incorrectly spelled as “Daniel Vergé” in the FEP-EMDR Research Group section. The correct spelling is “Daniel Bergé.” The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way.
The original article has been updated.
Keywords: first episode psychosis, psychological trauma, post-psychotic posttraumatic stress, comorbidity, EMDR therapy, treatment as usual
Citation: Valiente-Gómez A, Pujol N, Moreno-Alcázar A, Radua J, Monteagudo-Gimeno E, Gardoki-Souto I, Hogg B, Álvarez MJ, Safont G, Lupo W, Pérez V, Amann BL and the FEP-EMDR Research Group (2020) Corrigendum: A Multicenter Phase II RCT to Compare the Effectiveness of EMDR Versus TAU in Patients With a First-Episode Psychosis and Psychological Trauma: A Protocol Design. Front. Psychiatry 11:283. doi: 10.3389/fpsyt.2020.00283
Received: 05 February 2020; Accepted: 23 March 2020;
Published: 14 April 2020.
Approved by: Frontiers Editorial Office, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright © 2020 Valiente-Gómez, Pujol, Moreno-Alcázar, Radua, Monteagudo-Gimeno, Gardoki-Souto, Hogg, Álvarez, Safont, Lupo, Pérez, Amann and the FEP-EMDR Research Group. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Alicia Valiente-Gómez, firstname.lastname@example.org