Corrigendum: Urinary Exosome-Derived microRNAs Reflecting the Changes in Renal Function in Cats
- 1Laboratory of Anatomy, Department of Basic Veterinary Sciences, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Hokkaido University, Sapporo, Japan
- 2Laboratory of Veterinary Internal Medicine, Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Hokkaido University, Sapporo, Japan
- 3Department of Endocrinology, Metabolism and Nephrology, Kochi Medical School, Kochi University, Nankoku, Japan
- 4Section of Biological Safety Research, Chitose Laboratory, Japan Food Research Laboratories, Chitose, Japan
- 5Veterinary Teaching Hospital, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Hokkaido University, Sapporo, Japan
- 6Organization for Promotion of Tenure Track, University of Miyazaki, Miyazaki, Japan
- 7Matsubara Animal Hospital, Matsubara, Japan
- 8Department of Histology and Cytology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Zagazig University, Zagazig, Egypt
by Ichii, O., Ohta, H., Horino, T., Nakamura, T., Hosotani, M., Mizoguchi, T., et al. (2018). Front. Vet. Sci. 5:289. doi: 10.3389/fvets.2018.00289
An author name was incorrectly spelled as “Kon Yasuhiro.” The correct spelling is “Yasuhiro Kon.”
The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
Keywords: urinary exosome-derived miRNA, cats, kidney disease, biomarker, next-generation sequencing
Citation: Ichii O, Ohta H, Horino T, Nakamura T, Hosotani M, Mizoguchi T, Morishita K, Nakamura K, Sasaki N, Takiguchi M, Sato R, Oyamada K, Elewa YHA and Kon Y (2019) Corrigendum: Urinary Exosome-Derived microRNAs Reflecting the Changes in Renal Function in Cats. Front. Vet. Sci. 6:2. doi: 10.3389/fvets.2019.00002
Received: 04 January 2019; Accepted: 04 January 2019;
Published: 28 January 2019.
Approved by: Frontiers in Veterinary Science, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright © 2019 Ichii, Ohta, Horino, Nakamura, Hosotani, Mizoguchi, Morishita, Nakamura, Sasaki, Takiguchi, Sato, Oyamada, Elewa and Kon. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Osamu Ichii, firstname.lastname@example.org