Corrigendum: Dairy Calves in Uruguay Are Reservoirs of Zoonotic Subtypes of Cryptosporidium parvum and Pose a Potential Risk of Surface Water Contamination
- 1Instituto Nacional de Investigación Agropecuaria (INIA), Plataforma de Investigación en Salud Animal, Estación Experimental INIA La Estanzuela, Colonia, Uruguay
- 2Facultad de Veterinaria, Universidad de la República, Montevideo, Uruguay
- 3Faculdade de Medicina Veterinária, Universidade Estadual Paulista, Araçatuba, Brazil
- 4Instituto Nacional de Investigación Agropecuaria (INIA), Programa de Producción y Sustentabilidad Ambiental, Estación Experimental INIA La Estanzuela, Colonia, Uruguay
- 5Department of Veterinary Population Medicine, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Minnesota, Saint Paul, MN, United States
by Caffarena, R. D., Meireles, M. V., Carrasco-Letelier, L., Picasso-Risso, C., Santana, B. N., Riet-Correa, F., et al. (2020). Front. Vet. Sci. 7:562. doi: 10.3389/fvets.2020.00562
In the original article, there was an error in the acknowledgments section. The names of three persons and a staff group were omitted.
A correction has been made to the acknowledgments:
We also thank María Laura Casaux, Carlos Schild, Martín Fraga, and the staff from the Plataforma de Investigación en Salud Animal of INIA for their technical assistance.
We thank Elís Domingos Ferrari from Universidade Estadual Paulista, and Yisell Perdomo, María Laura Casaux, Carlos Schild, Martín Fraga, and the staff from the Plataforma de Investigación en Salud Animal of INIA for their technical assistance.
The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
Keywords: bovine cryptosporidiosis, Cryptosporidium parvum zoonotic subtypes, dairy calves, diarrhea, spatial clusters, surface water, Uruguay
Citation: Caffarena RD, Meireles MV, Carrasco-Letelier L, Picasso-Risso C, Santana BN, Riet-Correa F and Giannitti F (2020) Corrigendum: Dairy Calves in Uruguay Are Reservoirs of Zoonotic Subtypes of Cryptosporidium parvum and Pose a Potential Risk of Surface Water Contamination. Front. Vet. Sci. 7:604196. doi: 10.3389/fvets.2020.604196
Received: 08 September 2020; Accepted: 09 September 2020;
Published: 29 October 2020.
Approved by:Frontiers Editorial Office, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright © 2020 Caffarena, Meireles, Carrasco-Letelier, Picasso-Risso, Santana, Riet-Correa and Giannitti. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.