Corrigendum: microRNA Expression in Women With and Without Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Matched for Body Mass Index
- 1Diabetes Research Center (DRC), Qatar Biomedical Research Institute (QBRI), Hamad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU), Qatar Foundation (QF), Doha, Qatar
- 2Division of Research, Weill Cornell Medical College-Qatar, Qatar Foundation, Education City, Doha, Qatar
- 3Academic Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Hull York Medical School, University of Hull, Hull, United Kingdom
- 4Department of Surgery & Cancer, Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College, London, United Kingdom
- 5Department of Cell and Developmental Biology, Weill Cornell Medicine, New York, NY, United States
- 6Royal College of Surgeons Ireland, Busaiteen, Bahrain
by Butler, A. E., Ramachandran, V., Sathyapalan, T., David, R., Gooderham, N. J., Benurwar, M., et al. (2020). Front. Endocrinol. 11:206. doi: 10.3389/fendo.2020.00206
An author name was incorrectly spelled as Sathypalan. The correct spelling is Sathyapalan.
The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
Keywords: microRNA, polycystic ovarian syndrome, follicular phase, menstrual cycle, insulin resistance, androgens
Citation: Butler AE, Ramachandran V, Sathyapalan T, David R, Gooderham NJ, Benurwar M, Dargham SR, Hayat S, Hani Najafi-Shoushtari S and Atkin SL (2020) Corrigendum: microRNA Expression in Women With and Without Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Matched for Body Mass Index. Front. Endocrinol. 11:515. doi: 10.3389/fendo.2020.00515
Received: 22 June 2020; Accepted: 26 June 2020;
Published: 30 July 2020.
Approved by:Frontiers Editorial Office, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright © 2020 Butler, Ramachandran, Sathyapalan, David, Gooderham, Benurwar, Dargham, Hayat, Hani Najafi-Shoushtari and Atkin. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
†Present address: Rhiannon David, Clinical Pharmacology and Safety Sciences, R&D, AstraZeneca, Cambridge, United Kingdom