Corrigendum: Anti-breast Cancer Enhancement of a Polysaccharide From Spore of Ganoderma lucidum With Paclitaxel: Suppression on Tumor Metabolism With Gut Microbiota Reshaping
- 1State Key Laboratory of Applied Microbiology Southern China, Guangdong Provincial Key Laboratory of Microbial Culture Collection and Application, Guangdong Institute of Microbiology, Guangzhou, China
- 2School of Pharmaceutical Science, Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine, Guangzhou, China
- 3Guangdong Yuewei Edible Fungi Technology Co. Ltd., Guangzhou, China
- 4Department of Breast Disease, Guangdong Provincial Hospital of Chinese Medicine, Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine, Guangzhou, China
- 5School of Pharmacy and Chemistry, Dali University, Dali, China
- 6Guangdong Laboratory Animals Monitoring Institute, Guangzhou, China
- 7School of Pharmacy, Guangxi University of Chinese Medicine, Xining, China
by Su, J., Li, D., Chen, Q., Li, M., Su, L., Luo, T., et al. (2018). Front. Microbiol. 9:3099. doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2018.03099
In the original article, there was a mistake in Figure 2 as published. In Figure 2B, the second and third histograms in the last row were the same. The third histogram should be the result of the “CTLA-4+ Th cell,” rather than that of the “PD-1+ Th cell.” The corrected Figure 2 appears below.
Figure 2. Tumor infiltrating lymphocyte (TIL) analysis by flowcytometry. (A) Flowcytometry analysis scheme presented by dotplot. (B) Proprotion of TIL subsets (first line panel) and the immune checkpoint-positive TILs (second to fourth line panels) comparison. Values were represented the means ± SD (n = 9). *p < 0.05 and **p < 0.01.
The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
Keywords: spore of Ganoderma lucidum, paclitaxel, tumor metabolism, immune checkpoints, gut microbiota
Citation: Su J, Li D, Chen Q, Li M, Su L, Luo T, Liang D, Lai G, Shuai O, Jiao C, Wu Q, Xie Y and Zhou X (2019) Corrigendum: Anti-breast Cancer Enhancement of a Polysaccharide From Spore of Ganoderma lucidum With Paclitaxel: Suppression on Tumor Metabolism With Gut Microbiota Reshaping. Front. Microbiol. 10:1224. doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2019.01224
Received: 02 April 2019; Accepted: 16 May 2019;
Published: 31 May 2019.
Edited by:Helieh S. Oz, University of Kentucky, United States
Reviewed by:Gang Liu, Institute of Subtropical Agriculture (CAS), China
Copyright © 2019 Su, Li, Chen, Li, Su, Luo, Liang, Lai, Shuai, Jiao, Wu, Xie and Zhou. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
†These authors have contributed equally to this work