Corrigendum: Next-Generation Sequencing Approaches for the Identification of Pathognomonic Fusion Transcripts in Sarcomas: The Experience of the Italian ACC Sarcoma Working Group
- 1Unit of Oncogenetics and Functional Oncogenomics, Centro di Riferimento Oncologico di Aviano (CRO Aviano) IRCCS, National Cancer Institute, Aviano, Italy
- 2Department of Research, Diagnosis and Innovative Technology, IRCCS Regina Elena National Cancer Institute, Rome, Italy
- 3Department of Onco-Haematology and Cell and Gene Therapy Unit, Bambino Gesù Children's Hospital, IRCCS, Rome, Italy
- 4Department of Pathology, Fondazione IRCCS Istituto Nazionale dei Tumori, Milan, Italy
- 5Advanced Translational Research Laboratory, Veneto Institute of Oncology IOV – IRCCS, Padua, Italy
- 6Medical Oncology 1, Department of Oncology, Veneto Institute of Oncology IOV – IRCCS, Padua, Italy
- 7Division of Medical Oncology, Candiolo Cancer Institute, FPO-IRCCS, Candiolo, Italy
- 8Unit of Pathology, Candiolo Cancer Institute FPO-IRCCS, Candiolo, Italy
- 9Laboratory of Experimental Oncology, IRCCS Istituto Ortopedico Rizzoli, Bologna, Italy
- 10Osteoncology and Rare Tumors Center, Istituto Scientifico Romagnolo per lo Studio e la Cura dei Tumori (IRST) IRCCS, Meldola, Italy
- 11Tumor Progression Unit, Department of Experimental Oncology, Istituto Nazionale Tumori Fondazione “G. Pascale” IRCCS, Naples, Italy
- 12Department of Pathology, Azienda Ospedaliera Universitaria di Padova, Padua, Italy
- 13Department of Medicine, University of Padua School of Medicine, Padua, Italy
by Racanelli, D., Brenca, M., Baldazzi, D., Goeman, F., Casini, B., De Angelis, B., et al. (2020). Front. Oncol. 10:489. doi: 10.3389/fonc.2020.00489
In the original article, the Ethics Statement was incomplete as it only included the name of one of the institutions. The corrected statement appears below.
The studies involving human participants were reviewed and approved by Ethic committee Istituto Ortopedico Rizzoli IRCCS, Regina Elena National Cancer Institute IRCCS, Bambino Gesù Children's Hospital IRCCS and by the proper institutional review boards of the CRO Aviano IRCCS National Cancer Institute, Veneto Institute of Oncology (IOV) IRCCS, University of Padua, Candiolo Cancer Institute FPO-IRCCS, Istituto Scientifico Romagnolo per lo Studio e la Cura dei Tumori (IRST) Meldola IRCCS, Istituto Nazionale dei Tumori di Milano Fondazione IRCCS. Written informed consent to participate in this study was provided by the participants' legal guardian/next of kin.
The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
Keywords: sarcoma, molecular diagnosis, fusion transcripts, NGS, anchored multiplex PCR, hybrid capture-based panel
Citation: Racanelli D, Brenca M, Baldazzi D, Goeman F, Casini B, De Angelis B, Guercio M, Milano GM, Tamborini E, Busico A, Dagrada G, Garofalo C, Caruso C, Brunello A, Pignochino Y, Berrino E, Grignani G, Scotlandi K, Parra A, Hattinger CM, Ibrahim T, Mercatali L, De Vita A, Carriero MV, Pallocca M, Loria R, Covello R, Sbaraglia M, Dei Tos AP, Falcioni R and Maestro R (2020) Corrigendum: Next-Generation Sequencing Approaches for the Identification of Pathognomonic Fusion Transcripts in Sarcomas: The Experience of the Italian ACC Sarcoma Working Group. Front. Oncol. 10:944. doi: 10.3389/fonc.2020.00944
Received: 11 May 2020; Accepted: 13 May 2020;
Published: 23 June 2020.
Approved by:Frontiers Editorial Office, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright © 2020 Racanelli, Brenca, Baldazzi, Goeman, Casini, De Angelis, Guercio, Milano, Tamborini, Busico, Dagrada, Garofalo, Caruso, Brunello, Pignochino, Berrino, Grignani, Scotlandi, Parra, Hattinger, Ibrahim, Mercatali, De Vita, Carriero, Pallocca, Loria, Covello, Sbaraglia, Dei Tos, Falcioni and Maestro. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
†These authors have contributed equally to this work and share first authorship
‡These authors share last authorship