Corrigendum: Radiomic-Based Quantitative CT Analysis of Pure Ground-Glass Nodules to Predict the Invasiveness of Lung Adenocarcinoma
- 1Department of Radiology, Sir Run Run Shaw Hospital, Zhejiang University School of Medicine, Hangzhou, China
- 2Department of Radiology, Yinzhou Hospital Affiliated With the School of Medicine of Ningbo University, Ningbo, China
- 3Department of Radiology, Tongde Hospital of Zhejiang Province, Hangzhou, China
- 4DUT-RU International School of Information Science & Engineering, Dalian University of Technology, Dalian, China
- 5DUT-RU Co-Research Center of Advanced ICT for Active Life, Dalian, China
- 6Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Sir Run Run Shaw Hospital, Zhejiang University School of Medicine, Hangzhou, China
- 7Department of Pathology, Sir Run Run Shaw Hospital, Zhejiang University School of Medicine, Hangzhou, China
by Xu, F., Zhu, W., Shen, Y., Wang, J., Xu, R., Outesh, C., et al. (2020). Front. Oncol. 10:872. doi: 10.3389/fonc.2020.00872
An author name was incorrectly spelled as Chooah Qutesh. The correct spelling is Chooah Outesh.
The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
Keywords: radiomics, lung cancer, adenocarcinoma, computed tomography, machine learning
Citation: Xu F, Zhu W, Shen Y, Wang J, Xu R, Outesh C, Song L, Gan Y, Pu C and Hu H (2020) Corrigendum: Radiomic-Based Quantitative CT Analysis of Pure Ground-Glass Nodules to Predict the Invasiveness of Lung Adenocarcinoma. Front. Oncol. 10:608365. doi: 10.3389/fonc.2020.608365
Received: 20 September 2020; Accepted: 21 September 2020;
Published: 30 October 2020.
Approved by:Frontiers Editorial Office, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright © 2020 Xu, Zhu, Shen, Wang, Xu, Outesh, Song, Gan, Pu and Hu. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Hongjie Hu, email@example.com