Corrigendum: A Novel Homozygous JAK3 Mutation Leading to T-B+NK- SCID in Two Brazilian Patients
- 1Laboratory of Human Immunology, Department of Immunology, Institute of Biomedical Sciences, University of São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
- 2Department of Pediatrics, Federal University of Uberlandia Medical School, Uberlândia, Brazil
- 3Clinical Immunology, Faculdade de Medicina ABC, Santo Andre, Brazil
- 4Immunology & Allergy Chief of Division, Department of Pediatrics, Ribeirão Preto Medical School, University of São Paulo, Ribeirão Preto, Brazil
- 5Department of Pediatrics, University of Washington School of Medicine and Seattle Children's Research Institute, Seattle, WA, United States
by Barreiros, L. A., Segundo, G. R. S., Grumach, A. S., Roxo-Júnior, P., Torgerson, T. R., Ochs, H. D., et al. (2018). Front. Pediatr. 6:230. doi: 10.3389/fped.2018.00230
Pérsio Roxo-Júnior was not included as an author in the published article. The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
AC-N conceived the study. LB conceived and wrote the first draft of the case report and created the table and figures. PR-J and AG were involved in the clinical care of the patients. LB and GS performed the experimental procedures that lead to the case report. HO, TT, and AC-N were involved in concept development and editing of the manuscript. All authors reviewed and revised the manuscript and approved the final submitted version.
Conflict of Interest Statement
The authors declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Keywords: primary immunodeficiency, severe combined immunodeficiency, SCID, JAK3, newborn screening
Citation: Barreiros LA, Segundo GRS, Grumach AS, Roxo-Júnior P, Torgerson TR, Ochs HD and Condino-Neto A (2018) Corrigendum: A Novel Homozygous JAK3 Mutation Leading to T-B+NK- SCID in Two Brazilian Patients. Front. Pediatr. 6:358. doi: 10.3389/fped.2018.00358
Received: 04 September 2018; Accepted: 02 November 2018;
Published: 23 November 2018.
Approved by:Frontiers in Pediatrics, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright © 2018 Barreiros, Segundo, Grumach, Roxo-Júnior, Torgerson, Ochs and Condino-Neto. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.