Impact Factor 2.634 | CiteScore 2.6
More on impact ›
This section publishes research articles on all aspects of Pediatric Surgery, from experimental research to clinical papers. We are particularly interested in
- long term outcomes,
- prospective uni- or multi-institutional studies,
- basic science research with application to the pediatric surgical diseases,
- new diagnostic options,
- new surgical techniques and treatment modalities,
- improvements to existing techniques,
- minimally invasive and robotic surgery,
- pediatric plastic and hand surgery,
- pediatric surgical oncology,
- prenatal diagnosis and treatment,
- pediatric gastrointestinal surgery,
- pediatric thoracic surgery,
- pediatric burns and trauma,
- pediatric urology,
- pediatric endocrine surgery,
- pediatric neurosurgery,
- pediatric anesthesia and pain control as well as all other aspects of surgery in children.
Our goal is to present cutting edge advances in the specialty, to stimulate new research in all areas of surgical diseases of childhood, and to promote discussion on the numerous controversial areas in our field.
Indexed in: PubMed, PubMed Central (PMC), Web of Science Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE), Google Scholar, DOAJ, Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS), CLOCKSS
PMCID: all published articles receive a PMCID
Pediatric Surgery welcomes submissions of the following article types: Case Report, Clinical Trial, Correction, Editorial, Erratum, General Commentary, Hypothesis and Theory, Methods, Mini Review, Opinion, Original Research, Perspective, Review, Study Protocol, Systematic Review and Technology and Code.
All manuscripts must be submitted directly to the section Pediatric Surgery, where they are peer-reviewed by the Associate and Review Editors of the specialty section.
Avenue du Tribunal Fédéral 34
CH – 1005 Lausanne
Tel +41(0)21 510 17 40
Fax +41 (0)21 510 17 01
For all queries regarding manuscripts in Review and potential conflicts of interest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For queries regarding Research Topics, Editorial Board applications, and journal development, please contact email@example.com