Corrigendum: Furanodiene Induces Extrinsic and Intrinsic Apoptosis in Doxorubicin-Resistant MCF-7 Breast Cancer Cells via NF-κB-Independent Mechanism
- 1Guangdong Key Laboratory for Research and Development of Natural Drugs, School of Public Health, Guangdong Medical University, Zhanjiang, China
- 2State Key Laboratory of Quality Research in Chinese Medicine, Institute of Chinese Medical Sciences, University of Macau, Macao, China
- 3Division of Reproductive Science in Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL, United States
- 4Center for Developmental Therapeutics, Chemistry of Life Processes Institute, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL, United States
- 5Department of Pharmacy, The Second Hospital of Hebei Medical University, Shijiazhuang, China
by Zhong, Z.-F., Yu, H.-B., Wang, C.-M., Qiang, W.-A., Wang, S.-P., Zhang, J.-M., et al. (2017). Front. Pharmacol. 8:648. doi: 10.3389/fphar.2017.00648
In the published article, there was an error in affiliation 1. Instead of “1Guangdong Key Laboratory for Research and Development of Natural Drugs, Guangdong Medical University, Zhanjiang, China”, it should be “1Guangdong Key Laboratory for Research and Development of Natural Drugs, School of Public Health, Guangdong Medical University, Zhanjiang, China.” The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way.
The original article has been updated.
Conflict of Interest Statement
The authors declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Keywords: furanodiene, multidrug resistance, breast cancer, cell apoptosis, intrinsic/extrinsic apoptosis, NF-κB
Citation: Zhong Z-F, Yu H-B, Wang C-M, Qiang W-A, Wang S-P, Zhang J-M, Yu H, Cui L, Wu T, Li D-Q and Wang Y-T (2017) Corrigendum: Furanodiene Induces Extrinsic and Intrinsic Apoptosis in Doxorubicin-Resistant MCF-7 Breast Cancer Cells via NF-κB-Independent Mechanism. Front. Pharmacol. 8:934. doi: 10.3389/fphar.2017.00934
Received: 16 October 2017; Accepted: 11 December 2017;
Published: 18 December 2017.
Edited and reviewed by: Kalin Yanbo Zhang, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Copyright © 2017 Zhong, Yu, Wang, Qiang, Wang, Zhang, Yu, Cui, Wu, Li and Wang. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) or licensor are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
†These authors have contributed equally to this work.