Corrigendum: USP5 Promotes Metastasis in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer by Inducing Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition via Wnt/β-Catenin Pathway
- 1Department of Pharmacy, the Affiliated Suzhou Hospital of Nanjing Medical University, Suzhou, China
- 2Department of Pharmacy, Zhongshan Hospital, Fudan University, Shanghai, China
- 3Department of Pharmacy, The Affiliated Hospital of Jiangsu University, Zhenjiang, China
- 4Comprehensive Breast Health Center, Ruijin Hospital, Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine, Shanghai, China
- 5Department of Pharmacy, The Children's Hospital of Soochow University, Suzhou, China
by Xue S, Wu W, Wang Z, Lu G, Sun J, Jin X, Xie L, Wang X, Tan C, Wang Z, Wang W and Ding X (2020) Front. Pharmacol. 11:668. doi: 10.3389/fphar.2020.00668
The correspondence order was incorrect in the original article. The lead contact author should be Xinyuan Ding.
The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
Keywords: non-small cell lung cancer, metastasis, epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition, ubiquitin-specific protease 5 (USP5), β-catenin
Citation: Xue S, Wu W, Wang Z, Lu G, Sun J, Jin X, Xie L, Wang X, Tan C, Wang Z, Wang W and Ding X (2020) Corrigendum: USP5 Promotes Metastasis in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer by Inducing Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition via Wnt/β-Catenin Pathway. Front. Pharmacol. 11:948. doi: 10.3389/fphar.2020.00948
Received: 08 June 2020; Accepted: 10 June 2020;
Published: 24 June 2020.
Approved by: Frontiers Editorial Office, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright © 2020 Xue, Wu, Wang, Lu, Sun, Jin, Xie, Wang, Tan, Wang, Wang and Ding. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
†These authors have contributed equally to this work