Volume 12 - 2021 | https://doi.org/10.3389/fphar.2021.789192
Corrigendum: ErHuang Formula Improves Renal Fibrosis in Diabetic Nephropathy Rats by Inhibiting CXCL6/JAK/STAT3 Signaling Pathway
- 1Institute of Interdisciplinary Integrative Medicine Research, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai, China
- 2Shuguang Hospital, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai, China
- 3Department of Pharmacognosy, School of Pharmacy, Second Military Medical University, Shanghai, China
- 4School of Pharmacy, Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Chengdu, China
- 5Department of Drug Preparation, Hospital of TCM and Hui Nationality Medicine, Ningxia Medical University, Wuzhong, China
- 6Department of Pharmacy, Yangpu Hospital, Tongji University School of Medicine, Shanghai, China
- 7Central Laboratory, Seventh People’s Hospital, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai, China
- 8School of Pharmacy and Biomolecular Sciences, Faculty of Science, Liverpool John Moores University, Liverpool, United Kingdom
by Shen, Y-L., Jiang, Y-P., Li X-Q., Wang, S-J., Ma, M-H., Zhang, C-Y., Zhu, J-Y., Rahman, K., Zhang, L-J., Luan, X., and Zhang, H. (2020). Front. Pharmacol. 10:1596. doi: 10.3389/fphar.2019.01596
FIGURE 4. EHF inhibited the proliferation of NRK-49F cells and decreased the expression of CXCL6 and CXCR1. (A) CCK8 analysis of NRK-49F cell proliferation. (B), (D) The mRNA and protein expressions of CXCL6 and CXCR1 in different EHF dose groups were examined by qRT-PCR and Western blotting. GAPDH was served as a loading control. (C), (E) The effect of 0.5 mg/ml EHF on the expression of CXCL6 and CXCR1 in CXCL6 overexpression NRK-49F cells was evaluated by qRT-PCR and Western blotting. *p < 0.05, **p < 0.01, ***p < 0.001 versus control group.
The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article, or claim that may be made by its manufacturer, is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
Keywords: erhuang formula, renal fibrosis, diabetic nephropathy, mechanism, JAK/STAT3
Citation: Shen Y-L, Jiang Y-p, Li X-Q, Wang S-J, Ma M-H, Zhang C-Y, Zhu J-Y, Rahman K, Zhang L-J, Luan X and Zhang H (2021) Corrigendum: ErHuang Formula Improves Renal Fibrosis in Diabetic Nephropathy Rats by Inhibiting CXCL6/JAK/STAT3 Signaling Pathway. Front. Pharmacol. 12:789192. doi: 10.3389/fphar.2021.789192
Received: 22 October 2021; Accepted: 29 October 2021;
Published: 18 November 2021.
Edited and reviewed by:Adolfo Andrade-Cetto, National Autonomous University of Mexico, Mexico
Copyright © 2021 Shen, Jiang, Li, Wang, Ma, Zhang, Zhu, Rahman, Zhang, Luan and Zhang. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
†These authors have contributed equally to this work