World-class research. Ultimate impact.
More on impact ›
Coming soon this Winter...
Frontiers in Political Science focuses on the theory and practice of governments and political systems at the local, state, national and international levels.
The journal is interdisciplinary and it explores both empirical political science and critical theories. It will consider the societal and cultural factors that influence the operation of government together with policy theories. The aim is to focus on the actions, decisions and policies made on local, national, and international levels, from within a country, between countries and finally within international organisations such as the UN and European Union.
An official scope will be determined prior to launch of the journal.
Specialty Sections and Chief Editors
- Professor Antoaneta Dimitrova (Leiden University)
- Professor Ignacio Lago Peñas (Pompeu Fabra University)
- Professor Matthijs Bogaards (Central European University) and Professor Levente Littvay (Central European University)
- Professor Zoe Lefkofridi (University of Salzburg)
- Professor Leslie Paul Thiele (University of Florida)
Short Name: Front. Political Sci.
Electronic ISSN: Coming Soon
Indexed in: Google Scholar, CrossRef
Avenue du Tribunal Fédéral 34
CH – 1005 Lausanne
Tel +41(0)21 510 17 40
Fax +41 (0)21 510 17 01
For all queries regarding manuscripts in Review and potential conflicts of interest, please contact email@example.com
For queries regarding Research Topics, Editorial Board applications, and journal development, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org