Your research can change the world
More on impact ›
Frontiers in Political Science focuses on the theory and practice of governments and political systems at the local, state, national and international levels.
The journal is interdisciplinary and it explores both empirical political science and critical theories. It will consider the societal and cultural factors that influence the operation of government together with policy theories. The aim is to focus on the actions, decisions and policies made on local, national, and international levels, from within a country, between countries and finally within international organisations such as the UN and European Union.
Specialty Sections and Chief Editors
- Professor Ignacio Lago Peñas (Pompeu Fabra University)
- currently recruiting a new Chief Editor
- Professor Matthijs Bogaards (Central European University) and Professor Levente Littvay (Central European University)
- Professor Anastassia V. Obydenkova (Institut Barcelona d'Estudis Internacionals) and Doctor Thania Isabelle Paffenholz (Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies)
- Professor Zoe Lefkofridi (University of Salzburg)
- Professor Leslie Paul Thiele (University of Florida)
- Professor Jane Freedman (Université Paris 8 Saint-Denis)
Short Name: Front. Polit. Sci.
Electronic ISSN: 2673-3145
Indexed in: Google Scholar, DOAJ, CrossRef, Semantic Scholar, CLOCKSS, OpenAIRE
Frontiers in Political Science is composed of the following Specialty Sections:
The specialty sections of Frontiers in Political Science welcome submission of the following article types: Brief Research Report, Conceptual Analysis, Correction, Data Report, Editorial, General Commentary, Hypothesis and Theory, Methods, Mini Review, Opinion, Original Research, Perspective, Review, Specialty Grand Challenge, Systematic Review, Technology and Code, Book Review, Policy and Practice Reviews, Policy Brief and Study Protocol.
When submitting a manuscript to Frontiers in Political Science, authors must submit the material directly to one of the specialty sections. Manuscripts are peer-reviewed by the Associate and Review Editors of the respective specialty section.
Avenue du Tribunal Fédéral 34
CH – 1005 Lausanne
Tel +41(0)21 510 17 40
Fax +41 (0)21 510 17 01
For all queries regarding manuscripts in Review and potential conflicts of interest, please contact email@example.com
For queries regarding Research Topics, Editorial Board applications, and journal development, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org