Corrigendum: Bacillus Calmette–Guérin-Induced Trained Immunity Is Not Protective for Experimental Influenza A/Anhui/1/2013 (H7N9) Infection in Mice
- 1Department of Internal Medicine, Radboud University Medical Center, Nijmegen, Netherlands
- 2Radboud Centre for Infectious Diseases (RCI), Radboud University Medical Center, Nijmegen, Netherlands
- 3Research Center for Vitamins and Vaccines, Bandim Health Project, Statens Serum Institut, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 4Odense Patient Data Explorative Network, University of Southern Denmark, Odense University Hospital, Odense, Denmark
- 5Department of Immunology, Triskelion B.V., Zeist, Netherlands
- 6Laboratory of Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Radboud Institute for Molecular Life Sciences, Radboud University Medical Center, Nijmegen, Netherlands
- 7Department for Genomics and Immunoregulation, Life and Medical Sciences Institute (LIMES), University of Bonn, Bonn, Germany
- 8Aduro Biotech Europe, Oss, Netherlands
de Bree, L. C. J., Marijnissen, R. J., Kel, J. M., Rosendahl Huber, S. K., Aaby, P., Benn, C. S., et al. (2018). Front. Immunol. 9:869. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2018.00869
An author name was incorrectly spelled as Charlotte L. C. J. de Bree. The correct spelling is L. Charlotte J. de Bree. The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
Conflict of Interest Statement
JD is currently employed by Aduro Biotech, but was employed by Triskelion when the studies were performed.
The remaining authors declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Keywords: avian influenza A/Anhui/1/2013 (H7N9), bacillus Calmette–Guérin, trained immunity, innate immune memory, oseltamivir
Citation: de Bree LCJ, Marijnissen RJ, Kel JM, Rosendahl Huber SK, Aaby P, Benn CS, Wijnands MVW, Diavatopoulos DA, van Crevel R, Joosten LAB, Netea MG and Dulos J (2018) Corrigendum: Bacillus Calmette–Guérin-Induced Trained Immunity Is Not Protective for Experimental Influenza A/Anhui/1/2013 (H7N9) Infection in Mice. Front. Immunol. 9:2471. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2018.02471
Received: 04 October 2018; Accepted: 05 October 2018;
Published: 25 October 2018.
Approved by:Frontiers in Immunology Editorial Office, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright © 2018 de Bree, Marijnissen, Kel, Rosendahl Huber, Aaby, Benn, Wijnands, Diavatopoulos, van Crevel, Joosten, Netea and Dulos. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Renoud J. Marijnissen, email@example.com