General Commentary ARTICLE
Corrigendum: Antibacterial activities of bacteriocins: application in foods and pharmaceuticals
- 1Research Center for Industry of Human Ecology, Chang Gung University of Science and Technology, Taoyuan, Taiwan
- 2Pharmaceutics Laboratory, Graduate Institute of Natural Products, Chang Gung University, Taoyuan, Taiwan
- 3Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taoyuan, Taiwan
- 4Center for General Education, Chang Gung University of Science and Technology, Taoyuan, Taiwan
- 5Chronic Diseases and Health Promotion Research Center, Chang Gung University of Science and Technology, Taoyuan, Taiwan
- 6Department of Microbiology, Immunology, and Molecular Genetics, University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA, USA
- 7Chinese Herbal Medicine Research Team, Healthy Aging Research Center, Chang Gung University, Taoyuan, Taiwan
by Yang, S.-C., Lin, C. H., Sung, C. T., and Fang, J.-Y. (2014). Front. Microbiol. 5:241. doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2014.00241
An additional affiliation of “Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Kweishan, Taoyuan, Taiwan” was attached for Shih-Chun Yang.
Conflict of Interest Statement
The authors declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Keywords: bacteriocin, protein, natural product, food, cancer treatment
Citation: Yang S-C, Lin C-H, Sung CT and Fang J-Y (2014) Corrigendum: Antibacterial activities of bacteriocins: application in foods and pharmaceuticals. Front. Microbiol. 5:683. doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2014.00683
Received: 13 October 2014; Accepted: 20 November 2014;
Published online: 05 December 2014.
Edited and reviewed by: Eva-Guadalupe Lizárraga-Paulín, Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey, Mexico
Copyright © 2014 Yang, Lin, Sung and Fang. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) or licensor are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
†These authors have contributed equally to this work.