Corrigendum: Anti-biofilm and Antibacterial Activities of Silver Nanoparticles Synthesized by the Reducing Activity of Phytoconstituents Present in the Indian Medicinal Plants
- 1Department of Botany, North Orissa University, Baripada, India
- 2Department of Biotechnology, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, Haringhata, India
- 3Department of Biotechnology, North Orissa University, Baripada, India
- 4Botany and Microbiology Department, College of Science, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- 5Mycology and Plant Disease Survey Department, Plant Pathology Research Institute, Agriculture Research Center, Giza, Egypt
- 6Plant Production Department, College of Food & Agricultural Sciences, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- 7Natural and Medical Sciences Research Center, University of Nizwa, Nizwa, Oman
by Mohanta, Y. K., Biswas, K., Jena, S. K., Hashem, A., Abd_Allah, E. F., and Mohanta, T. K. (2020). Front. Microbiol. 11:1143. doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2020.01143
In the original article, there was an error in one of the grants numbers in the Acknowledgments section. The correct number for the Researchers Supporting Project, King Saud University is (RSP-2020/134). Furthermore, the authors would like to remove the grant number NO (RGP-271). The revised Acknowledgments section appears below.
The authors are very thankful to their respective institutes for providing research facilities. The authors would like to extend their sincere appreciation to the researchers supporting project number (RSP-2020/134), King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The authors would like to state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
Keywords: phyto-synthesis, silver nanoparticles, medicinal plants, anti-bacterial activity, anti-biofilm activity
Citation: Mohanta YK, Biswas K, Jena SK, Hashem A, Abd_Allah EF and Mohanta TK (2020) Corrigendum: Anti-biofilm and Antibacterial Activities of Silver Nanoparticles Synthesized by the Reducing Activity of Phytoconstituents Present in the Indian Medicinal Plants. Front. Microbiol. 11:1784. doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2020.01784
Received: 30 June 2020; Accepted: 08 July 2020;
Published: 11 September 2020.
Approved by:Frontiers Editorial Office, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright © 2020 Mohanta, Biswas, Jena, Hashem, Abd_Allah and Mohanta. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.