Corrigendum: A Multi-Mode Bioactive Agent Isolated From Ficus microcarpa L. Fill. With Therapeutic Potential for Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- 1Department of Molecular Medicine, National University of Medical Sciences, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
- 2Department of Biochemistry, Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan, Pakistan
- 3Advanced ASSET Centre, Institute for Global Food Security, School of Biological Sciences, Queen’s University Belfast, Belfast, United Kingdom
- 4Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Nilore, Pakistan
- 5Department of Biochemistry, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan
Akhtar N, Jafri L, Green BD, Kalsoom S and Mirza B (2018). Front. Pharmacol. 9:1376. doi: 10.3389/fphar.2018.01376
In the original article, there was an error. Throughout the manuscript, all instances of “Plectranthoic acid A (PA-A)” have been replaced with “Plectranthoic acid (PA)”.
The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
Keywords: α-glucosidase, amylase, DPP4 (dipeptidyl peptidase-4), Ficus microcarpa, plectranthoic acid, AMPK
Citation: Akhtar N, Jafri L, Green BD, Kalsoom S and Mirza B (2019) Corrigendum: A Multi-Mode Bioactive Agent Isolated From Ficus microcarpa L. Fill. With Therapeutic Potential for Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. Front. Pharmacol. 10:643. doi: 10.3389/fphar.2019.00643
Received: 20 April 2019; Accepted: 17 May 2019;
Published: 13 June 2019.
Edited and reviewed by: Frontiers in Pharmacology, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright © 2019 Akhtar, Jafri, Green, Kalsoom and Mirza. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Nosheen Akhtar, email@example.com