A MULTI-MODE BIOACTIVE AGENT ISOLATED FROM FICUS MICROCARPA L. FILL. WITH THERAPEUTIC POTENTIAL FOR TYPE 2 DIABETES MELLITUS
- 1National University of Medical Sciences (NUMS), Pakistan
- 2Biological Sciences, Bahauddin Zakariya University, Pakistan
- 3Institute for Global Food Security, School of Biological, Queen's University Belfast, United Kingdom
- 4Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Pakistan
- 5Quaid-i-Azam University, Pakistan
Already Published article.
We want to replace the Name of the compound from Pleactranthoic acid A (PA-A) to just Pleactranthoic acid (PA).
Keywords: α-glucosidase, amylase, DPP4 (dipeptidyl peptidase-4), Ficus microcarpa, plectranthoic acid
Received: 20 Apr 2019;
Accepted: 17 May 2019.
Edited by:Frontiers I. Pharmacology Editorial Office, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright: © 2019 Akhtar, Jafri, Green, Kalsoom and Mirza. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
* Correspondence: Mx. Nosheen Akhtar, National University of Medical Sciences (NUMS), Rawalpindi, Pakistan, email@example.com