Sec. Public Mental Health
Volume 9 - 2021 | https://doi.org/10.3389/fpubh.2021.703562
Corrigendum: Substance Use in Mild-COVID-19 Patients: A Retrospective Study
- 1Universidade Municipal de São Caetano do Sul, São Caetano do Sul, Brazil
- 2ABC Center for Mental Health Studies, Santo André, Brazil
- 3Faculdade de Medicina de Olinda, Olinda, Brazil
- 4Department of Psychiatry, School of Medical Sciences, National University of Asunción, Asunción, Paraguay
- 5Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, University of Foggia, Foggia, Italy
- 6Department of Epidemiology, Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University, New York, NY, United States
A Corrigendum on
Substance Use in Mild-COVID-19 Patients: A Retrospective Study
by Ismael, F., Zaramella, B., Battagin, T., Bizario, J. C. S., Gallego, J., Villela, V., et al. (2021). Front. Public Health 9:634396. doi: 10.3389/fpubh.2021.634396
In the original article, we neglected to include the funder “NIDA”, “T32DA031099 (Hasin)” to “Priscila D. Gonçalves”.
The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
Keywords: COVID-19, alcohol, analgesics, cannabis, tobacco, benzodaizepine
Citation: Ismael F, Zaramella B, Battagin T, Bizario JCS, Gallego J, Villela V, de Queiroz LB, Leal FE, Torales J, Ventriglio A, Marziali ME, Gonçalves PD, Martins SS and Castaldelli-Maia JM (2021) Corrigendum: Substance Use in Mild-COVID-19 Patients: A Retrospective Study. Front. Public Health 9:703562. doi: 10.3389/fpubh.2021.703562
Received: 30 April 2021; Accepted: 19 May 2021;
Published: 16 June 2021.
Approved by:Frontiers Editorial Office, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright © 2021 Ismael, Zaramella, Battagin, Bizario, Gallego, Villela, de Queiroz, Leal, Torales, Ventriglio, Marziali, Gonçalves, Martins and Castaldelli-Maia. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Flavia Ismael, firstname.lastname@example.org