The Preventive Dentistry section will focus on maternal health and preventive care in children to prevent dental caries and improve health. It will cover the following:
· Dental care and healthy habits during pregnancy
· Pregnancy, lactation and oral health of infants
· Caries prevention through dental and medical visits
· School based programs and policies
· Early life oral health
· Oral hygiene education
· Prevention and nonsurgical management of Cleft lip and palate
· Health education about Early lifestyle factors through pediatric dentists
· Feeding habits and early childhood caries
· Impact of maternal health and habits on child’s oral health
· Fluoride and health
· Dental trauma
· Global oral health for children
Keywords: Prevention, dental caries, fluoride, sealants, early childhood caries, infant feeding, children, maternal health, pediatric dentistry, global health, health education, school, programs, policies, oral hygiene.
Indexed in: CLOCKSS, CrossRef, DOAJ, Google Scholar, OpenAIRE
Preventive Dentistry welcomes submissions of the following article types: Brief Research Report, Case Report, Classification, Clinical Trial, Community Case Study, Correction, Curriculum, Instruction, and Pedagogy, Data Report, Editorial, General Commentary, Hypothesis and Theory, Methods, Mini Review, Opinion, Original Research, Perspective, Policy and Practice Reviews, Policy Brief, Review, Systematic Review and Technology and Code.
All manuscripts must be submitted directly to the section Preventive Dentistry, where they are peer-reviewed by the Associate and Review Editors of the specialty section.
Avenue du Tribunal Fédéral 34
CH – 1005 Lausanne
Tel +41(0)21 510 17 40
Fax +41 (0)21 510 17 01
For all queries regarding manuscripts in Review and potential conflicts of interest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For queries regarding Research Topics, Editorial Board applications, and journal development, please contact email@example.com