Corrigendum: Alterations of Gut Microbiota in Cholestatic Infants and Their Correlation With Hepatic Function
- 1Department of Pediatrics, The Third Hospital of Hebei Medical University, Shijiazhuang, China
- 2Department of Computer Science, City University of Hong Kong, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong
- 3Department of Pediatrics, The Second Hospital of Hebei Medical University, Shijiazhuang, China
- 4Department of Microbial Research, WeHealthGene Institute, Shenzhen, China
- 5Department of Pediatrics, Children's Hospital of Hebei Province, Shijiazhuang, China
by Guo, C., Li, Y., Wang, P., Li, Y., Qiu, C., Li, M., et al. (2018). Front. Microbiol. 9:2682. doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2018.02682
In the original article, there was an error in the Funding statement. The correct name for the funder is Natural Science Foundation of Hebei Province (No. H2018206310).
The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
Keywords: infantile cholestasis, 16S rRNA, hepatic function, bacterial biomarkers, co-abundance network
Citation: Guo C, Li Y, Wang P, Li Y, Qiu C, Li M, Wang D, Zhao R, Li D, Wang Y, Li S, Dai W and Zhang L (2020) Corrigendum: Alterations of Gut Microbiota in Cholestatic Infants and Their Correlation With Hepatic Function. Front. Microbiol. 11:1599. doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2020.01599
Received: 11 June 2020; Accepted: 18 June 2020;
Published: 24 July 2020.
Approved by:Frontiers Editorial Office, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright © 2020 Guo, Li, Wang, Li, Qiu, Li, Wang, Zhao, Li, Wang, Li, Dai and Zhang. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
†These authors have contributed equally to this work