Corrigendum: Melatonin Protects MCAO-Induced Neuronal Loss via NR2A Mediated Prosurvival Pathways
- 1State Key Laboratory of Oncogenomics, School of Chemical Biology and Biotechnology, Peking University Shenzhen Graduate School, Shenzhen, China
- 2Riphah Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Riphah International University Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan
- 3Key Laboratory of Ministry of Education of China and Hubei Province for Neurological Disorders, Department of Pathophysiology, School of Basic Medicine and the Collaborative Innovation Center for Brain Science, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
- 4Co-innovation Center of Neuroregeneration, Nantong University, Nantong, China
- 5College of Natural and Health Sciences, Zayed University, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- 6Department of Anatomy, College of Veterinary Medicine, Research Institute of Life Science, Gyeongsang National University, Jinju, South Korea
- 7Department of Pharmacy, Capital University of Science and Technology, Islamabad, Pakistan
- 8Department of Forensic Medicine, School of Medicine, Xi’an Jiaotong University, Xi’an, China
- 9Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, Campbell Research Institute, Toronto, ON, Canada
- 10Department of Psychiatry, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada
- 11Key Laboratory of Modern Toxicology of Shenzhen, Shenzhen Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Shenzhen, China
- 12Cancer Centre, The Second Hospital of Shandong University, Jinan, China
by Shah FA, Liu G, Al Kury LT, Zeb A, Koh P-O, Abbas M, Li T, Yang X, Liu F, Jiang Y and Li S (2019). Front. Pharmacol. 10:297. doi: 10.3389/fphar.2019.00297
Phil-Ok Koh was not included as an author in the published article. The corrected Author Contributions Statement appears below. The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
FA and GL managed the experimental work. FA and GL performed surgery, western blot, morphological experiments; performed data analysis. AZ, P-OK, MA, LA, FL, TL, XY, YJ and SL supported the study, designed study, and wrote the manuscript. YJ and SL are the corresponding authors, reviewed and approved the manuscript and held all the responsibilities related to this manuscript. All authors reviewed and approved the manuscript.
Keywords: melatonin, ischemic stroke, NMDA receptor, AMPA receptor, PI3K/AKT/GSK3 pathway
Citation: Shah FA, Liu G, Al Kury LT, Zeb A, Koh P-O, Abbas M, Li T, Yang X, Liu F, Jiang Y and Li S (2019) Corrigendum: Melatonin Protects MCAO-Induced Neuronal Loss via NR2A Mediated Prosurvival Pathways. Front. Pharmacol. 10:702. doi: 10.3389/fphar.2019.00702
Received: 16 May 2019; Accepted: 30 May 2019;
Published: 21 June 2019.
Edited and reviewed by: Frontiers in Pharmacology Editorial Office, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright © 2019 Shah, Liu, Al Kury, Zeb, Koh, Abbas, Li, Yang, Liu, Jiang and Li. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
†These authors have contributed equally to this work.