Sec. Infectious Diseases – Surveillance, Prevention and Treatment
Volume 9 - 2021 | https://doi.org/10.3389/fpubh.2021.754703
Corrigendum: Coronavirus Disease-2019 Survival in Mexico: A Cohort Study on the Interaction of the Associated Factors
- 1Department of Clinical Research, Hospital Infantil de México Federico Gómez, Mexico City, Mexico
- 2Centre for Research in Emerging Diseases, Hospital Infantil de México Federico Gómez, Mexico City, Mexico
- 3Centre for Health Economics, Hospital Infantil de México Federico Gómez, Mexico City, Mexico
- 4Research Management, Hospital Infantil de México Federico Gómez, Mexico City, Mexico
- 5Clinical Infectious Disease Department, Hospital Infantil de México Federico Gómez, Mexico City, Mexico
- 6Clinical Research Direction, Hospital Infantil de México Federico Gómez, Mexico City, Mexico
- 7Infectious Diseases Research Department, Hospital Infantil de México Federico GómezMéxico Federico Gómez, Mexico City, Mexico
by Márquez-González, H., Méndez-Galván, J. F., Reyes-López, A., Klünder-Klünder, M., Jiménez-Juárez, R., Garduño-Espinosa, J., and Solórzano-Santos, F. (2021). Front. Public Health 9:660114. doi: 10.3389/fpubh.2021.660114
In the original article, there were some errors. “Comorbidities” was misspelled. All instances of the incorrect spelling should be corrected to read “comorbidities”.
The acronym for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease was incorrectly spelled. This should be COPD.
In the original articles, there were some mistakes in Table 2.
The section “Taquism” should be named “Smoking”. The row “Taquism” in the “Outcomes” section was deleted. “Immunossupression” should read “Immunocompression”.
The corrected table appears below.
The authors apologize for these errors and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article, or claim that may be made by its manufacturer, is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
Keywords: Mexico, SARS-CoV-2, survival analysis, cohort study, comorbidity, COVID-19 outbreak
Citation: Márquez-González H, Méndez-Galván JF, Reyes-López A, Klünder-Klünder M, Jiménez-Juárez R, Garduño-Espinosa J and Solórzano-Santos F (2021) Corrigendum: Coronavirus Disease-2019 Survival in Mexico: A Cohort Study on the Interaction of the Associated Factors. Front. Public Health 9:754703. doi: 10.3389/fpubh.2021.754703
Received: 06 August 2021; Accepted: 12 August 2021;
Published: 29 September 2021.
Edited and reviewed by: Burc Barin, Emmes Corporation, United States
Copyright © 2021 Márquez-González, Méndez-Galván, Reyes-López, Klünder-Klünder, Jiménez-Juárez, Garduño-Espinosa and Solórzano-Santos. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Fortino Solórzano-Santos, email@example.com