Impact Factor 4.008 | CiteScore 2.6
More on impact ›
This section publishes rigorously peer-reviewed papers in all areas of advanced clean fuel technologies, with the aim to assist the reorientation of fossil fuel utilization in socioeconomic systems nowadays, that emphasizes the control of pollution and CO2 emission. Chemical and thermochemical conversion processes of fossil fuels for clean and high efficient purpose are the primary focus.
The Advanced Clean Fuel Technologies section aims to assist the reorientation of fossil fuel utilization in socioeconomic systems nowadays, that emphasizes the control of pollution and CO2 emission. Chemical and thermochemical conversion processes of fossil fuels for clean and high efficient purpose are the primary focus of the section. We welcome contributions on clean and advanced power technologies/systems, pollutant emission control, fundamental and applied solutions for higher efficiency, and incorporation of renewable energy into fossil fuel utilization. Themes that fit within the scope of the section include studies involving:
· Co-utilization of coal and biomass with low or negative CO2 emission
· Clean coal technologies
· Polygeneration methods that rely on coal pyrolysis/gasification leading to high value chemicals and carbon-based materials
· Clean and high-efficient utilization of natural gas and natural gas hydrate
· Clean and high-efficient utilization of petroleum and its mixture with bio-oil
· Co-refining of petroleum and coal, as well petroleum and bio-oil
· Pollutant emission control before, during and after fuel conversion
· Optimization of system design and operation including solutions to corrosion, slagging, and deposition
· System integration and optimization that incorporate renewable energy into fossil fuels
Contributions made to this section must have a clear focus on clean technologies and display reproducible data sets.
Indexed in: CLOCKSS, CrossRef, DOAJ, EI Compendex, Google Scholar, Scopus, Web of Science Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE)
Advanced Clean Fuel Technologies welcomes submissions of the following article types: Brief Research Report, Correction, Data Report, Editorial, General Commentary, Hypothesis and Theory, Methods, Mini Review, Opinion, Original Research, Perspective, Policy and Practice Reviews, Review, Specialty Grand Challenge and Technology and Code.
All manuscripts must be submitted directly to the section Advanced Clean Fuel Technologies, where they are peer-reviewed by the Associate and Review Editors of the specialty section.
Avenue du Tribunal Fédéral 34
CH – 1005 Lausanne
Tel +41(0)21 510 17 40
Fax +41 (0)21 510 17 01
For all queries regarding manuscripts in Review and potential conflicts of interest, please contact email@example.com
For queries regarding Research Topics, Editorial Board applications, and journal development, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org