Impact Factor 4.008 | CiteScore 2.6
More on impact ›
The Wave and Tidal Energy section of Frontiers in Energy Research publishes recent advances stemming from both academia and industry, welcoming theoretical, experimental and prototypal considerations.
The development of wave and tidal energy technologies requires a daunting volume of research activities, from working principle assessments to optimization, life cycle assessments, survivability and reliability assessments, as well as economic and regulatory aspects relating to cost reduction and real-world utilization.
This section welcomes outstanding papers on all themes of wave and tidal energy, in particular:
· Design of Wave Energy Converters (WECs)
· Design of Tidal Energy Converters (TECs)
· Coastal and Offshore Applications of Wave/Tidal Energy
· Structural and Dynamic Analyses of WECs and TECs
· Operational Conditions and Maintenance of WECs and TECs
· Grid Connection of WECs and TECs
· Control and Monitoring of WECs and TECs
· Lab and Field Experiments on WECs and TECs
· WEC and TEC Integration in Farms and Offshore Multipurpose Platforms
· Economic Considerations and Regulations on WECs and TECs
Indexed in: CLOCKSS, CrossRef, DOAJ, EI Compendex, Google Scholar, Scopus, Web of Science Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE)
Wave and Tidal Energy welcomes submissions of the following article types: Brief Research Report, Correction, Data Report, Editorial, General Commentary, Hypothesis and Theory, Methods, Mini Review, Opinion, Original Research, Perspective, Policy Brief, Review and Technology and Code.
All manuscripts must be submitted directly to the section Wave and Tidal Energy, where they are peer-reviewed by the Associate and Review Editors of the specialty section.
Avenue du Tribunal Fédéral 34
CH – 1005 Lausanne
Tel +41(0)21 510 17 40
Fax +41 (0)21 510 17 01
For all queries regarding manuscripts in Review and potential conflicts of interest, please contact email@example.com
For queries regarding Research Topics, Editorial Board applications, and journal development, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org