More on impact ›
Biomedical Robotics is devoted to publishing leading-edge research that investigates the science and technology of robotic and mechatronic systems and their applications in medicine and biology.
The section aims to publish innovative solutions for healthcare and improvements to the overall quality of life as well as the analysis of biological applications including:
· medical and surgical robotics,
· rehabilitation robotics and assistive technologies,
· surgical planning tools,
· assistive medical imaging and diagnostic systems,
· technology for assisted surgery and diagnosis,
· prosthetic and orthotic devices,
· haptics and wearable devices,
· ethical and social issues impacting biomedical robotics,
· biological systems modelling,
· biologically-inspired robots and systems,
· human-machine interaction in biomedical robotics.
This section aims to foster a community that encompasses researchers, and engineers, medical practitioners and computer scientists developing robotic systems and computational tools with the intention of promoting and developing these exciting areas of biomedical technology.
Indexed in: Scopus, Google Scholar, DOAJ, CrossRef, dblp, Ulrich's Periodicals Directory, ESCI, Emerging Sources Citation Index, CLOCKSS
Biomedical Robotics welcomes submissions of the following article types: Brief Research Report, Correction, Data Report, Editorial, General Commentary, Hypothesis and Theory, Methods, Mini Review, Opinion, Original Research, Perspective, Policy and Practice Reviews, Review, Specialty Grand Challenge, Systematic Review and Technology and Code.
All manuscripts must be submitted directly to the section Biomedical Robotics, where they are peer-reviewed by the Associate and Review Editors of the specialty section.
Avenue du Tribunal Fédéral 34
CH – 1005 Lausanne
Tel +41(0)21 510 17 40
Fax +41 (0)21 510 17 01
For all queries regarding manuscripts in Review and potential conflicts of interest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For queries regarding Research Topics, Editorial Board applications, and journal development, please contact email@example.com