More on impact ›
Humanoid Robotics is devoted to publishing cutting-edge research that investigates the science and technology used to develop machines of human-like shape and function, which demonstrate advanced cognitive and physical capabilities.
The section aims to publish innovative solutions where the goal is to mimic human skills both to improve current automation in a variety of domains and to understand how the human body & brain solve everyday tasks.
We encourage submissions of both detailed deep analysis of specific methods as well as engineering solutions, including:
- cognitive architectures and cognitive robotics,
- learning by imitation,
- online learning and adaptation,
- sensorimotor learning,
- mechanisms and intelligence of manipulation, locomotion and grasp,
- human physiology and motor control,
- integration of sensing modalities, e.g. vision, touch, hearing, inertial and proprioception,
- system integration in humanoid robots,
- translation of human motion and body dynamics into robot behavior design,
- applications of humanoid technologies, such as in assisting the elderly or in search and rescue missions.
Indexed in: CLOCKSS, CrossRef, Digital Biography & Library Project (dblp), DOAJ, Google Scholar, Scopus, Ulrich's Periodicals Directory, Web of Science Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI)
Humanoid Robotics welcomes submissions of the following article types: Brief Research Report, Correction, Data Report, Editorial, General Commentary, Hypothesis and Theory, Methods, Mini Review, Opinion, Original Research, Perspective, Policy and Practice Reviews, Review, Systematic Review and Technology and Code.
All manuscripts must be submitted directly to the section Humanoid Robotics, where they are peer-reviewed by the Associate and Review Editors of the specialty section.
Avenue du Tribunal Fédéral 34
CH – 1005 Lausanne
Tel +41(0)21 510 17 40
Fax +41 (0)21 510 17 01
For all queries regarding manuscripts in Review and potential conflicts of interest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For queries regarding Research Topics, Editorial Board applications, and journal development, please contact email@example.com