About this Research Topic
With this Research Topic we aim to bring together outstanding research on the application, use and challenges of Sr stable and radiogenic isotopes within the geochemical field.
We welcome submission related, but not limited to, the following themes:
• Assessment of stable Sr Isotopic Compositions in major geological reservoirs;
• Stable Sr isotope geochemistry during major geological processes;
• Application of radiogenic Sr isotopes in studies of river water, provenance identification in hydrology and fluid source of mud volcanos;
• Weathering, carbonate precipitation and degree of water-rock interaction;
• Overview of Sr isotope application in various environmental fields; and
• Applications of strontium in biological, ecological and archaeological fields etc.
Keywords: strontium, isotope, geochemistry, radiogenic, trace-element
Important Note: All contributions to this Research Topic must be within the scope of the section and journal to which they are submitted, as defined in their mission statements. Frontiers reserves the right to guide an out-of-scope manuscript to a more suitable section or journal at any stage of peer review.