General Commentary ARTICLE
Corrigendum: Bosonic coherent motions in the Universe
- 1Department of Physics, Seoul National University, Seoul, South Korea
- 2Department of Physics, Kyung Hee University, Seoul, South Korea
- 3Center for Axion and Precision Physics Research, Institute for Basic Science, Daejeon, South Korea
- 4Department of Physics, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Daejeon, South Korea
- 5Department of Physics, Faculty of Science, Tokyo University of Science, Tokyo, Japan
A corrigendum on
Bosonic coherent motions in the Universe
by Kim, J. E., Semertzidis, Y. K., and Tsujikawa, S. (2014). Front. Phys. 2:60. doi: 10.3389/fphy.2014.00060
Conflict of Interest Statement
The authors declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Keywords: axion, cold dark matter, dark energy, cosmological constant, global symmetry, unification of forces, inflation
Citation: Kim JE, Semertzidis YK and Tsujikawa S (2015) Corrigendum: Bosonic coherent motions in the Universe. Front. Phys. 3:4. doi: 10.3389/fphy.2015.00004
Received: 08 January 2015; Accepted: 19 January 2015;
Published online: 06 February 2015.
Edited and reviewed by: J. W. F. Valle, National Council for Scientific Research, Spain
Copyright © 2015 Kim, Semertzidis and Tsujikawa. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) or licensor are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.