Corrigendum: Selection of Reference Genes for RT-qPCR Analysis in Coccinella septempunctata to Assess Un-intended Effects of RNAi Transgenic Plants
- 1College of Plant Protection, Hunan Agricultural University, Changsha, China
- 2Institute of Plant Protection, Hunan Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Changsha, China
- 3Department of Entomology, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY, USA
- 4Department of Biological Sciences, University of Rhode Island, Kingston, RI, USA
- 5Institute for the Control of Agrochemicals, Ministry of Agriculture, Beijing, China
- 6Key Laboratory of Bio-Pesticide Innovation and Application of Guangdong Province, Department of Entomology, South China Agricultural University, Guangzhou, China
by Yang, C., Preisser, E. L., Zhang, H., Liu, Y., Dai, L., Pan, H., et al. (2016). Front. Plant Sci. 7:1672. doi: 10.3389/fpls.2016.01672
Reason for Corrigendum:
In the original article, we neglected to mention the additional affiliation of Xuguo Zhou (1College of Plant Protection, Hunan Agricultural University, Hunan, China, and 3Department of Entomology, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY, USA). The authors apologize for this oversight. This error does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way.
Conflict of Interest Statement
The authors declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Keywords: Coccinella septempunctata, RT-qPCR, reference gene, RNAi transgenic plants, environmental risk assessment, plant incorporated protectant
Citation: Yang C, Preisser EL, Zhang H, Liu Y, Dai L, Pan H and Zhou X (2016) Corrigendum: Selection of Reference Genes for RT-qPCR Analysis in Coccinella septempunctata to Assess Un-intended Effects of RNAi Transgenic Plants. Front. Plant Sci. 7:1835. doi: 10.3389/fpls.2016.01835
Received: 11 November 2016; Accepted: 21 November 2016;
Published: 29 November 2016.
Edited and reviewed by: Joachim Hermann Schiemann, Julius Kühn-Institut, Germany
Copyright © 2016 Yang, Preisser, Zhang, Liu, Dai, Pan and Zhou. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) or licensor are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.