General Commentary ARTICLE
Corrigendum: A question of scent: lavender aroma promotes interpersonal trust
- Cognitive Psychology Unit and Leiden Institute for Brain and Cognition, Leiden University, Leiden, Netherlands
A Corrigendum on
A question of scent: lavender aroma promotes interpersonal trust
by Sellaro, R., van DijK, W. W., Paccani, C. R., Hommel, B., and Colzato, L. S. (2015). Front. Psychol. 5:1486. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2014.01486
Mistakenly, the trust scores were reported in Euros, whereas the SD and CI were reported in Eurocents.
Please find below a list of corrections made to this article:
– On page 2, right column, under RESULTS—TRUST GAME, the first sentence should read “The dependent measure was the trust score, computed as the amount of money transferred to the trustee (in Eurocents), for each experimental group (Lavender, Peppermint, Control).”
– On page 3, left column, 7th row, the text “M = 3.90” should read “M = 390.”
– On page 3, left column, 8th row, the text “M = 3.23” should read “M = 323.”
– On page 3, left column, 9th row, the text “M = 3.20” should read “M = 320.”
Conflict of Interest Statement
The authors declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Keywords: interpersonal trust, cognitive-control state, aromas, lavender, peppermint
Citation: Sellaro R, van Dijk WW, Paccani CR, Hommel B and Colzato LS (2015) Corrigendum: A question of scent: lavender aroma promotes interpersonal trust. Front. Psychol. 6:243. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2015.00243
Received: 15 February 2015; Accepted: 17 February 2015;
Published: 10 March 2015.
Edited and reviewed by: Mariska Esther Kret, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
Copyright © 2015 Sellaro, van Dijk, Paccani, Hommel and Colzato. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) or licensor are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Lorenza S. Colzato email@example.com