Corrigendum: The Impact of the Parental Support on Risk Factors in the Process of Gender Affirmation of Transgender and Gender Diverse People
- 1Departamento de Psicologia, Faculdade Cesuca, Cachoeirinha, Brazil
- 2Programa de Pós-Graduação em Psicologia, Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, Porto Alegre, Brazil
- 3Programa de Identidade de Gênero (PROTIG), Hospital de Clinicas de Porto Alegre (HCPA), Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, Porto Alegre, Brazil
- 4Programa de Pós-Graduação em Psicologia, Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio Grande do Sul, Porto Alegre, Brazil
- 5Laboratório de Avaliação e Medição em Psicologia, Universidade Tiradentes, Aracaju, Brazil
- 6Programa de Pós-Graduação em Psicologia, Universidade Federal de Sergipe, São Cristóvão, Brazil
- 7Programa de Pós-Graduação em Psicologia Social, Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, Porto Alegre, Brazil
- 8Optentia Research Focus Area, North-West University, Vanderbijlpark, South Africa
by Seibel, B. L., de Brito Silva, B., Fontanari, A. M. V., Catelan, R. F., Bercht, A. M., Stucky, J. L., et al. (2018). Front. Psychol. 9:399. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2018.00399
In the original article, there was a mistake in Table 3 as published. In the original version of the table, total respondents of “have you ever been homeless?” variable was 416 when in fact it is 422. The answer “yes” to that question had originally 4 respondents when in fact it is 54. The corrected Table 3 appears below. The authors apologize for these errors and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way.
The original article has been updated.
Now one can read:
Conflict of Interest Statement
The authors declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Keywords: parental support, gender affirmation, self-esteem, homelessness, transgender, gender diversity
Citation: Seibel BL, de Brito Silva B, Fontanari AMV, Catelan RF, Bercht AM, Stucky JL, DeSousa DA, Cerqueira-Santos E, Nardi HC, Koller SH and Costa AB (2018) Corrigendum: The Impact of the Parental Support on Risk Factors in the Process of Gender Affirmation of Transgender and Gender Diverse People. Front. Psychol. 9:1969. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2018.01969
Received: 02 September 2018; Accepted: 25 September 2018;
Published: 12 October 2018.
Edited and reviewed by: Pedro Alexandre Costa, Instituto Universitário de Ciências Psicológicas, Sociais e da Vida, Portugal
Copyright © 2018 Seibel, Silva, Fontanari, Catelan, Bercht, Stucky, DeSousa, Cerqueira-Santos, Nardi, Koller and Costa. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.