Corrigendum: How Can We Define “Optimal Microbiota?”: A Comparative Review of Structure and Functions of Microbiota of Animals, Fish, and Plants in Agriculture
- 1Laboratory of Animal Products Chemistry, Graduate School of Agricultural Science, Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan
- 2Cell Biology and Immunology Group, Wageningen University and Research, Wageningen, Netherlands
- 3Departments of Pediatrics, Neurobiology Physiology and Behavior, University of California, Davis, Davis, CA, United States
- 4Wageningen Livestock Research, Wageningen University and Research, Wageningen, Netherlands
- 5Division of Pharmacology, Utrecht Institute for Pharmaceutical Sciences, Faculty of Science, Utrecht University, Utrecht, Netherlands
- 6Plant–Microbe Interactions, Department of Biology, Science4Life, Utrecht University, Utrecht, Netherlands
by Ikeda-Ohtsubo, W., Brugman, S., Warden, C. H., Rebel, J. M. J., Folkerts, G., and Pieterse, C. M. J. (2018) Front. Nutr. 5:90. doi: 10.3389/fnut.2018.00090
In the original article, we regret that the following Funding statement was missing:
This work was financially supported by the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) through JSPS Core-to-Core Program (Advanced Research Networks) entitled Establishment of international agricultural immunology research-core for a quantum improvement in food safety.
The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
Conflict of Interest Statement
The authors declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Keywords: microbiota, agriculture, animal husbandry, aquaculture, rhizosphere, phyllosphere, agricultural immunology
Citation: Ikeda-Ohtsubo W, Brugman S, Warden CH, Rebel JMJ, Folkerts G and Pieterse CMJ (2018) Corrigendum: How Can We Define “Optimal Microbiota?”: A Comparative Review of Structure and Functions of Microbiota of Animals, Fish, and Plants in Agriculture. Front. Nutr. 5:113. doi: 10.3389/fnut.2018.00113
Received: 15 October 2018; Accepted: 08 November 2018;
Published: 28 November 2018.
Approved by:Frontiers in Nutrition Editorial Office, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright © 2018 Ikeda-Ohtsubo, Brugman, Warden, Rebel, Folkerts and Pieterse. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Wakako Ikeda-Ohtsubo, email@example.com