Corrigendum: Commentary: Metacognition and Perspective-Taking in Alzheimer's Disease: A Mini-Review
- 1Faculty of Biomedical Sciences, Institute of Public Health, Università della Svizzera Italiana, Lugano, Switzerland
- 2Faculty of Communication, Culture and Society, Università della Svizzera Italiana, Lugano, Switzerland
- 3Neuroradiology Unit, Azienda Ospedaliera Universitaria “Città della Salute e della Scienza di Torino”, Turin, Italy
- 4Department of Psychology, University of Turin, Turin, Italy
- 5European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing (EIP-AHA), Brussels, Belgium
by Morese, R., Stanziano, M., and Palermo, S. (2018). Front. Psychol. 9:2010. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2018.02010
An author name was incorrectly spelled as Stanziano Mario. The correct spelling is Mario Stanziano. Also, there was an error regarding the affiliations for authors Rosalba Morese and Sara Palermo. This is now corrected in the affiliation list.
The authors apologize for these errors and state that they do not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
Keywords: metacognition, self-awareness, cognitive awareness model, anterior cingulate (ACC), Alzheimer's disease
Citation: Morese R, Stanziano M and Palermo S (2020) Corrigendum: Commentary: Metacognition and Perspective-Taking in Alzheimer's Disease: A Mini-Review. Front. Psychol. 11:2157. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2020.02157
Received: 27 July 2020; Accepted: 31 July 2020;
Published: 20 October 2020.
Approved by:Frontiers Editorial Office, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright © 2020 Morese, Stanziano and Palermo. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.