Corrigendum: Transcriptomic Analysis in Strawberry Fruits Reveals Active Auxin Biosynthesis and Signaling in the Ripe Receptacle
- 1Departamento de Biología Molecular y Bioquímica, Instituto de Hortofruticultura Subtropical y Mediterranea, Universidad de Málaga-Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas, Málaga, Spain
- 2Dipartimento di Scienze, Università degli Studi della Basilicata, Potenza, Italy
- 3Department of Plant and Microbial Biology, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC, United States
- 4Max-Planck Institute of Molecular Plant Physiology, Postdam-Golm, Germany
- 5Instituto Andaluz de Investigación y Formación Agraria y Pesquera, IFAPA-Centro de Churriana, Málaga, Spain
by Estrada-Johnson, E., Csukasi, F., Pizarro, C. M., Vallarino, J. G., Kiryakova, Y., Vioque, A., et al. (2017). Front. Plant Sci. 8:889. doi: 10.3389/fpls.2017.00889
Catharina Merchante was not included as an author in the published article. The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way.
Conflict of Interest Statement
The authors declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Keywords: auxin, fruit, strawberry, transcriptome regulation, ripening
Citation: Estrada-Johnson E, Csukasi F, Pizarro CM, Vallarino JG, Kiryakova Y, Vioque A, Merchante C, Brumos J, Medina-Escobar N, Botella MA, Alonso JM, Fernie AR, Sánchez-Sevilla JF, Osorio S and Valpuesta V (2017) Corrigendum: Transcriptomic Analysis in Strawberry Fruits Reveals Active Auxin Biosynthesis and Signaling in the Ripe Receptacle. Front. Plant Sci. 8:1305. doi: 10.3389/fpls.2017.01305
Received: 27 June 2017; Accepted: 11 July 2017;
Published: 24 July 2017.
Edited and reviewed by: Shucai Wang, Northeast Normal University, China
Copyright © 2017 Estrada-Johnson, Csukasi, Pizarro, Vallarino, Kiryakova, Vioque, Merchante, Brumos, Medina-Escobar, Botella, Alonso, Fernie, Sánchez-Sevilla, Osorio and Valpuesta. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) or licensor are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
†These authors have contributed equally to this work.