Corrigendum: Pragmatic Language Disorder in Parkinson's Disease and the Potential Effect of Cognitive Reserve
- 1Department of General Psychology, University of Padova, Italy
- 2Veneto Diagnostics and Rehabilitation Group, Italy
- 3University Institute of Higher Studies in Pavia, Italy
- 4San Camillo Hospital (IRCCS), Italy
Corrigendum on: Montemurro, S., Mondini, S., Signorini, M., Marchetto, A., Bambini, V., & Arcara, G. (2019). Pragmatic language disorder in Parkinson's Disease and the potential effect of Cognitive Reserve. Frontiers in Psychology, 10, 1220. https://doi.org/10.3389/fpsyg.2019
Sonia Montemurro, Sara Mondini, Matteo Signorini, Anna Marchetto, Valentina Bambini, Giorgio Arcara.
1 Department of General Psychology, University of Padua, Padua, Italy,
2 Human Inspired Technology Research Centre, University of Padua, Padua, Italy,
3 Gruppo Veneto Diagnostica e Riabilitazione, Padua, Italy,
4 Center for Neurocognition, Epistemology and Theoretical Syntax, University School of Advanced Studies IUSS, Pavia, Italy,
5 IRCCS San Camillo Hospital, Venice, Italy
• Correspondence: email@example.com
Keywords: Parkinson’s disease, pragmatic abilities, Cognitive Reserve, communication, discourse, figurative language
Corrigendum on: Montemurro, S., Mondini, S., Signorini, M., Marchetto, A., Bambini, V., & Arcara, G. (2019). Pragmatic language disorder in Parkinson’s Disease and the potential effect of Cognitive Reserve. Frontiers in Psychology, 10, 1220. https://doi.org/10.3389/fpsyg.2019.01220
Error in Figures
Although the number of figures is correct (five), some of the images are wrong. These errors depend on a mistake in the final file upload during proof checking.
- The current image reported as Figure 3 is the image that should reported as Figure 4.
- The correct Figure 3 is missing from the paper.
- The current image reported as Figure 4 is basically a duplicate of Figure 5 (Note that the small differences between the two figures are normal, and due to the stochastic processes involved in the generation of the results used for the image).
- Figure 5 has a minor mistake in the position of x-axis labels.
As a consequence of the mistake in uploading some of the figure files, the legends reported in the manuscript for Figures 3, 4, and 5 do not appropriately describe what is depicted.
The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
For the correct version of the Figures, 3, 4, and 5, and their respective legends, see below.
Keywords: Parkinson's disease, Pragmatic abilities, Cognitive Reserve, Communication, discourse, figurative language
Received: 30 Aug 2019;
Accepted: 12 Sep 2019.
Copyright: © 2019 Montemurro, Mondini, Signorini, Marchetto, Bambini and Arcara. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
* Correspondence: Dr. Arcara Arcara, San Camillo Hospital (IRCCS), Venice, Italy, firstname.lastname@example.org