Corrigendum: Building a Genetic Manipulation Tool Box for Orchid Biology: Identification of Constitutive Promoters and Application of CRISPR/Cas9 in the Orchid, Dendrobium officinale
- 1State Key Laboratory of Genetic Resources and Evolution, Kunming Institute of Zoology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Kunming, China
- 2Kunming College of Life Science, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Kunming, China
- 3Nowbio, Kunming, China
- 4State Key Laboratory of Quality Research in Chinese Medicine, Institute of Chinese Medical Sciences, University of Macau, Macau, China
- 5National and Local Joint Engineering Research Center on Gemplasm Utilization and Innovation of Chinese Medicinal Materials in Southwest China, Yunnan Agricultural University, Kunming, China
- 6China National GeneBank, BGI-Shenzhen, Shenzhen, China
- 7Pu'er Institute of Pu-er Tea, Pu'er, China
- 8Key Laboratory of Molecular Biophysics of the Ministry of Education, College of Life Science and Technology, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
- 9College of Horticulture and Landscape, Yunnan Agricultural University, Kunming, China
- 10Faculty of Life Science and Technology, Kunming University of Science and technology, Kunming, China
- 11Province Key Laboratory, Biological Big Data College, Yunnan Agricultural University, Kunming, China
- 12Shenzhen Orchid Conservation and Research Center, Shenzhen, China
by Kui, L., Chen, H., Zhang, W., He, S., Xiong, Z., Zhang, Y., et al. (2017). Front. Plant Sci. 7:2036. doi: 10.3389/fpls.2016.02036
Addition of Affiliation
In the published article, there was an error regarding the affiliation for Ling Kui. As well as having Affiliation 1, they should also have Kunming College of Life Science, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Kunming, China. The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way.
In the original article, we neglected to include the funder Guizhou Academy of Tobacco Science (Project “The genome and transcriptome analysis of various plants in Nicotiana.”), Y205941151 to WW. The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way.
Conflict of Interest Statement
The authors declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Keywords: Dendrobium officinale, transgene, vector construction, CRISPR/Cas9 gene editing, overexpression, lignocellulose biosynthesis, gene promoters
Citation: Kui L, Chen H, Zhang W, He S, Xiong Z, Zhang Y, Yan L, Zhong C, He F, Chen J, Zeng P, Zhang G, Yang S, Dong Y, Wang W and Cai J (2017) Corrigendum: Building a Genetic Manipulation Tool Box for Orchid Biology: Identification of Constitutive Promoters and Application of CRISPR/Cas9 in the Orchid, Dendrobium officinale. Front. Plant Sci. 8:664. doi: 10.3389/fpls.2017.00664
Received: 31 March 2017; Accepted: 11 April 2017;
Published: 25 April 2017.
Edited and reviewed by: Chidananda Nagamangala Kanchiswamy, Foundation Edmund Mach, Italy
Copyright © 2017 Kui, Chen, Zhang, He, Xiong, Zhang, Yan, Zhong, He, Chen, Zeng, Zhang, Yang, Dong, Wang and Cai. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) or licensor are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
†These authors have contributed equally to this work.