Corrigendum: A Larger Chocolate Chip—Development of a 15K Theobroma cacao L. SNP Array to Create High-Density Linkage Maps
- 1Mars, Inc., Miami, FL, United States
- 2Estación Experimental Tropical Pichilingue, National Institute of Agricultural Research, Quevedo, Ecuador
- 3Agricultural Faculty, Technical University of Quevedo, Quevedo, Ecuador
- 4Universidad Técnica Estatal Quevedo (UTEQ), Quevedo, Ecuador
- 5Department of Genetics and Biochemistry, Clemson University, Clemson, SC, United States
- 6Department of Biology and Pervasive Technology Institute, Indiana University Bloomington, Bloomington, IN, United States
- 7School of Biological Sciences, Washington State University, Pullman, WA, United States
by Livingstone, D. III, Stack, C., Mustiga, G. M., Rodezno, D. C., Suarez, C., Amores, F., et al. (2017). Front. Plant Sci. 8:2008. doi: 10.3389/fpls.2017.02008
In the original article, there was a mistake in Supplemental Table 2 as published online. Supplemental Table 2 was a duplication of Supplemental Table 3. The corrected Supplemental Table 2 is published with this correction article. The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way.
The original article has been updated.
Conflict of Interest Statement
The authors declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
The Supplementary Material for this article can be found online at: https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpls.2018.00948/full#supplementary-material
Keywords: cacao, SNP, genotyping, QTL, linkage map
Citation: Livingstone D III, Stack C, Mustiga GM, Rodezno DC, Suarez C, Amores F, Feltus FA, Mockaitis K, Cornejo OE and Motamayor JC (2018) Corrigendum: A Larger Chocolate Chip—Development of a 15K Theobroma cacao L. SNP Array to Create High-Density Linkage Maps. Front. Plant Sci. 9:948. doi: 10.3389/fpls.2018.00948
Received: 25 May 2018; Accepted: 12 June 2018;
Published: 16 July 2018.
Edited and reviewed by: Jacqueline Batley, University of Western Australia, Australia
Copyright © 2018 Livingstone, Stack, Mustiga, Rodezno, Suarez, Amores, Feltus, Mockaitis, Cornejo, Motamayor. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Juan C. Motamayor, email@example.com
†These authors have contributed equally to this work.