Impact Factor 2.705 | CiteScore 2.2
More on impact ›
The Semiconducting Materials and Devices section publishes high-quality research related to fundamental and applied, as well as experimental and theoretical, studies of novel semiconducting materials and their role in the fabrication of electronic, magnetic and photonic devices. Topics include, but are not limited to:
• High-mobility and alternative substrates (SiGe, Ge, III-V and III-N, SiC, etc.) and their dielectric integration and devices
• Organic semiconductors and their devices
• Oxide semiconductors and their devices
• Hybrid semiconductor materials and their devices
• Fabrication and processing, including nanofabrication and novel analytical techniques
• 2D materials and devices and their interfaces
• Nanowires, nanotubes, and graphene and their dielectric integration
• Computational modelling/simulations
• Steep slope logic devices including negative capacitance gates, ferroelectric HfO2, tunnel FETs
• Non-volatile memory materials, including their application to neuromorphic computing
• Computational modelling/simulations on all novel materials and their devices
All studies must present an advance in the rational materials design, characterization, or synthesis of these materials. Studies that simply make use of well-known materials or routine methodologies do not fall within the scope of this section.
Indexed in: Scopus, Web of Science Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE), Google Scholar, DOAJ, CrossRef, Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS), CLOCKSS
Semiconducting Materials and Devices welcomes submissions of the following article types: Correction, Editorial, Erratum, Mini Review, Original Research, Perspective, Review and Specialty Grand Challenge.
All manuscripts must be submitted directly to the section Semiconducting Materials and Devices, where they are peer-reviewed by the Associate and Review Editors of the specialty section.
Avenue du Tribunal Fédéral 34
CH – 1005 Lausanne
Tel +41(0)21 510 17 40
Fax +41 (0)21 510 17 01
For all queries regarding manuscripts in Review and potential conflicts of interest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For queries regarding Research Topics, Editorial Board applications, and journal development, please contact email@example.com